- About Us
- Boat Range
- Wooden Blocks
- Classic Wooden Boats For Sale
- Photo Gallery
Nepean Launch "Loloma"
Submitted by it@woodenboatsh... on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 23:38
Built in 2002 and launched 2003 by WBS, we have enjoyed the boat for the last 8 years with our young family.
Loloma has been meticulously maintained and serviced by WBS.
She has been very versatile for exploring the Mornington Peninsula coastline and for journeys out onto Bass Strait.
The wide beam, large cockpit, open deck and sizable cabin provide a very stable and versatile environment for groups of 10 or more people.
We have used Loloma extensively for fishing trips, overnight excursions, picnicking and snorkeling.
Her cabin boasts space to sleep, a small galley with fuel stove and sink, a head, UHF radio and stereo radio with CD player and built in storage.
The Nepean hull is styled on the later powered Couta Boats, expertly crafted and finished with many additional features. (See below)
Click here to view Wooden Boat Shop - Nepean Launch information
Her name means ‘Love’ in Fijian and she is named for our old family home in Portsea.
· Toilet / Head electric pump
· Galley, sink and hand pump faucet
· Windlass anchor winch
· 2 anchors, 50m chain, 2 anchor ropes to suit
· Canvas covered cabin cushions
· 2 Reading Lights
· UHF marine Radio
· Stereo / CD player and 4 speakers
· Auto Helm Auto pilot
· Farano GPS Linked to Auto pilot
· Farano Depth gauge fish finder
· 60litre Esky
· Dual Battery system
· Stainless steel water tank 100litres
· Canvas and clear covers for boat
· Dual Bilge pump
· Wash down pump
· Solar panel for battery recharging
· Flag and pole
· Transom deck
· Fold out table
· Clearview Spinner
· Stove top Stainless Steel
David Swann: 0418 547 609
Tim Phillips: 0407 244 336