- About Us
- Boat Range
- Wooden Blocks
- Classic Wooden Boats For Sale
- Cheviot 32 "The Kathleens"
- Nepean Launch "Loloma"
- Nepean launch "Nuvola Nera"
- 26' Couta Boat "Ripple"
- 26' Couta boat "Minerva"
- 26' Couta Boat "April"
- 25' Couta Boat "Kareela"
- 24ft Couta Boat "Isabel"
- 24' Couta boat "Aliscia" - C33
- 21' Couta boat "Sally Anne"
- 20' Couta Boat "Spitfire"
- 20' Couta Boat "Margaret Lillian"
- 18' Couta boat "Cygnet"
- 40' GMH Motor Vessel - "IBIS" - REDUCED!
- Knockabout Couta Boat "Tasma"
- Apollo - Pompei 36’ motor cruiser
- SOLD! - Nepean Launch "Emma Louise" C525
- Photo Gallery
C Consult - before planning
D Design - the right system
I Install - builder / DIY or WBS custom installation
Enjoy less of the balustrading and more of the view !
Bring high quality workmanship to your project with WBS's 30 - years of experience & expertise in the Building, Restoration and Rigging of wooden boats. Our craftsmen are the best qualified for manufacture & installation of Stainless Steel Balustrade Rigging.
Utilising the aesthetic simplicity and nautical tradition of Australian made RONSTAN componentry, you can be assured of the strength & durability that only stainless steel can give.
Why Stainless Steel? The need for materials with the characteristics of strength, corrosion resistance & long life has been recognised in the field of marine rigging. Increasingly, modern architecture is looking for solutions which offer the same qualities.